"A few minutes ago every tree was excited, bowing to the roaring storm, waving, swirling, tossing their branches in glorious enthusiasm like worship. But though to the outer ear these trees are now silent, their songs never cease." ~ ~ ~ John Muir

Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Happy Place

I think I should be able to find it. I keep looking.

Okay, so this is me. I want to travel almost all the time but I also want a home base. Unfortunately, I can't seem to afford both. I want to live some place for awhile, then travel for awhile. An RV or trailer of some sort seems like an ideal solution. But I've yet to see even one affordable (under $500/mo) RV park in Colorado that I like.  So until I can find a place to put it - other than in a storage lot - I'll wait to buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment