"A few minutes ago every tree was excited, bowing to the roaring storm, waving, swirling, tossing their branches in glorious enthusiasm like worship. But though to the outer ear these trees are now silent, their songs never cease." ~ ~ ~ John Muir

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Good Morning!

I suppose everyone will be out shopping at the mall all day. I'd love to go too, but alas, I must wash my hair and feed the cat today.

On another note . . . 

I've been reading about crop circles. They're still happening like crazy and they're getting more and more complex. Check out this one: www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010/wickhamgreen2010S/wickhamgreen2010a.html. There are several photos from different angles. There are those who have been studying and researching these for years. And they say . . . . the crop circles are messages using the universal languages of form and number. This is in a book about 2012 and it's full of all kinds of amazing and fascinating stuff.

I'm also reading Rule by Secrecy (I think that's the title), a veritable compendium of the dirty deeds of the rich and powerful for the past 150 years. Having just finished watching the video on the Medici I wondered how it had been then for the common person. Were the inner machinations and the political battles between the powerful families widely known? Was it considered conspiracy when families or individuals plotted wars and murders and takeovers in an effort to gain personal and dynastic power and control?

Oh, yeah, and I'm back on line. Thanks to grandson David who's visiting. Gotta love these kids. They come in handy sometimes. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment